The experience of our resources over the years has allowed us to develop solutions that are applied in different areas and meet the needs of different customers, and prospects.
LicViewer is a web tool created to view the usage and availability of licenses of all corporate software. It allows to gather in one user friendly place, all the main license manager on the market:
- IBM Lum
- Betalm (Ansa)
- Reprice RLM
- DassaultSystemes DSLM
Licviewer runs both on platform Microsoft Windows and platform Linux.
For each vendor defined, you can view:
- all features available
- for each feature, the total number of licenses, the number of those in use, and the expiration date
- for the features you use, the list of members who have committed the license, the host name, the date and time of use.
Licviewer can be configured to alert via eMail when a license is close to expiry.
Addresses and the warning time are completely configurable.
CED & HPC Systems
Do IT Systems offers a "turnkey" system to monitor the company's IT infrastructure, with a focus on HPC systems even of a different kind (PBS, SGE, LSF,…) in order to:
- Promptly alert operators in case of anomalies (down nodes, temperature alarms, etc.), by sending eMail and/or SMS.
- Take automatic corrective actions based on problems encountered
- Monitor the use of resources, in order to detect "bottlenecks" or underused resources, with the ability to display graphics on all the trends of the parameters to be monitored.
The system consists of a dedicated server, which through appropriate software (based on Nagios), collects all the parameters of the machines you want to monitor and displays them in a handy Web interface.
The Server can be formed, chosen by the customer, by:
- A computer, having appropriate properties, provided by the customer, which will be installed by Do IT with Operating System (Linux) and all necessary software.
- A virtual machine, pre-installed, to be hosted on a PC or virtualization infrastructure.
- A appliance hardware pre-installed and ready for use, simply to be networked.
The parameters to be monitored are acquired through:
- Accessible network services.
- SNMP protocol and through the management networks based on IPMI (iLO, iDrac, Imm).
- Appropriate services and / or plugin (not invasive) to be installed on machines to be monitored.
The parameters that can be monitored are numerous, for example:
- machine's temperatures (through SMTP o IPMI)
- fan speed (through SMTP o IPMI)
- consumptions (through SMTP o IPMI)
- status of the filesystem (through plugin)
- status of local services (through plugin)
- status of network services (ftp, httpd, nfs, ntp,...)
- uptime(through SMTP)
- %cpu allocated (through plugin)
- %mem committed (through plugin)
- status of network interfaces
- status of controller raid (through plugin or IPMI)
- status of discs through SMART (through plugin or IPMI)
- system's log (through plugin)
- number of users (through plugin)
- number of processes (through plugin)
- status of licences (through rete)
- number of job running and/or queued (through plugin)
- external sensors of temperature, humidity, UPS status, movement, security gates, etc.